Dear All,
Thanks for the interest.  The two gentlemen (Simon and Tripper) who were
birding at the same time as me, and who were the first people I showed the
animal too also thought Kinkajou.  I also would agree that it is a Kinkajou
from the descriptive pictures online.  The prehensile tail was the first
feature I noticed on this animal, it really stands out.
Quote "The rangers at the refuge are aware of the situation and are on it.
Stella Miller"Yes, I had pointed the animal out to the Rangers at the Refuge.
I wasn't sure how they would ever find that again once it moved on.  Hopefully
the traps suggested by some on the list serve would be successful.   César
Una tarde la princesa  vio una estrella aparecer;  la princesa era traviesa  y
la quiso ir a coger.
La quería para hacerla  decorar un prendedor,  con un verso y una perla,  una
pluma y una flor.
A princesas primorosas  se parecen mucho a ti;  cortan lirios, cortan rosas,
cortan astros. Son así.
-A Margarita Debayle (To Margarita Debayle) by Ruben Dario

     On Friday, August 14, 2015 12:49 PM, Gabriel Willow