I've been at Coney Island Creek Park, in Brooklyn, for parts of 5 mornings
over the past week, to watch the passerine morning flight (essentially
diurnal songbird migration, often by species that are classic nocturnal
migrants). Each day I've also taken a short check of the park proper after
morning flight, and had some nice migrants on the ground in there as well.

All checklists have media (photos) embedded within.

The best day, numbers-wise, was Thursday, 8/27, when I had ~515 inidividual
warblers, of at least 16 species, take part in morning flight.
Checklist here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S24778940
Highlights that day were an early Ruby-crowned Kinglet, 3 Purple Martins, a
Common Nighthawk, 2 each of Bay-breasted and Cape May Warblers, 111
Bobolinks (This species was moving each day), and 138 Eastern Kingbirds.
Also in the park after that were single Yellow-bellied and Alder
Flycatchers.

On 8/28 I was joined by Luke Musher and Sean Sime, and warbler numbers were
reduced to about 1/5 of the day before, but there was still an enjoyable
flight. Highlights were a Dickcissel and 78 Bobolinks.
Checklist here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S24788269

I checked very briefly on 8/29, before going to the Shorebird Festival, and
was joined then by Tom Preston. The highlight that day was a Lark Sparrow
engaging in morning flight, and then apparently the same bird returning and
flying back to the east 40 minutes later. Otherwise. warbler migrants were
once again reduced to about 1/5 of the day before (1/25 of two days prior!).
Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S24811751

On Tuesday, 9/01, I went there again, fresh after the pelagic trip, and was
joined by Tom Johnson and Drew Weber. We had a very entertaining morning,
with ~150 diurnally migrating warblers, of at least 15 species.
Highlights in morning flight were: Dickcissel, my FOS Red-breasted
Nuthatch, FOS 2 Blackpoll Warblers,and 69 Bobolinks.
Highlights aside from passerine morning flight were: 1 each of Roseate and
Black Tern around Gravesend Bay, the former being very rarely reported in
Brooklyn, and Yellow-breasted Chat and Yellow-throated Vireo in the park
itself, after morning flight.
Checklist here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S24848588

I went yesterday (9/02) in the fog, and the flight was virtually
nonexistent, but a Savannah Sparrow was a new arrival and my first definite
migrant of that species of the season.

For those who were on the pelagic trip, a pelagic summary and shared
checklists are forthcoming within the next day or two.

Good Birding
-Doug Gochfeld. Brooklyn, NY.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/29840397@N08/