Hi all,
The article that Shai referred is available online.
http://www.bioone.org/doi/10.1642/AUK-14-299.1

To me it's kind of a relief to know that there is ground for our difficulty
to id every Saltmarsh/Nelson sparrow. The authors studied 290 individual
sparrows from 34 marshes and find that a whopping 52% of the birds showed
mixed ancestry.

Anders Peltomaa
Manhattan

‘Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.'
– Martin Luther King, Jr.