From: bounce-119901477-3714...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-119901477-3714...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of David Klauber
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 12:27 PM
To: NY Birds <nysbirds-l@cornell.edu>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Cave Swallows NO - Venetian beach Suffolk County

 The Cave Swallows that had been the last 2 days at Venetian Beach in
Lindenhurst were not seen from 8:30 -11:30 this morning. The 2 immature
skimmers were still on the beach with the gulls, also sometimes joined by an
immature Common Tern. A 1st cycle Lesser Black-backed Gull was at the western
end of the beach, and a flock of 6 Monk Parakeets occasionally flew around the
area. 1 Long-billed Dowitcher was noted with the Greater Yellowlegs nearby
along Venetian Avenue(?) by the boat dock
Subscribe, Configuration and
Leave<http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>
Archives:
The Mail
Archive<http://www.mail-archive.com/nysbirds-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html>
Surfbirds<http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L>
This communication and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which
is privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited and to notify the sender immediately.