Here are the particulars:

Date:  Sat, Jan 9
Time:  8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost:  $130
Boat:  Brooklyn VI
Leaves:  2200 Emmons Ave, Brooklyn, NY

Past trips out of nearby Belmar, NJ have had success finding Common Murre
and Razorbill, occasionally Dovekie and Atlantic Puffin, and rarely
Thick-billed Murre.  Chumming behind the boat brings in gulls and gannets,
and we usually manage to attract Kittiwake, Lesser Black-backed, Iceland,
and sometimes Glaucous Gull, and in some years we have found Little and
Black-headed.  If we have the time or if the weather dictates we may also
search jetties along the coast and the islands south of the Verrazano
Bridge for alcids, eiders, and perhaps Harlequin Duck.

If you're a photographer or even just like to snap photos, there are
usually multiple opportunities to photographer Northern Gannets coming up
to the boat and diving into the chum.  As a warning to photographers with
large fixed focal length lenses, bring something smaller as well.  I have
full frame gannet shots taken at 100mm.

If you want make a reservation or need more information, contact us at the
email or phone number below.  Hope to see you aboard!

-PAG

--

*Paul A. GurisSee Life PaulagicsPO Box 161Green Lane, PA
18054215-234-6805www.paulagics.com <http://www.paulagics.com>paulagics.com