I was trying to copy and paste to keep the discussion in one thread but I am
having some trouble doing so from my phone.

For those of you not yet weary by all the "cackling" here is David Sibley's
input. It is telling that David suggests that a hybrid cannot be ruled out.

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain