Highlights of a glorious, barely winter day today at Croton Point Park. We
walked from the train station to the Point and back, 11:30-3:15.

At least one adult Bald Eagle  -- 3 sightings of an adult bird over span of
walk may have been more than one individual -- and one sub-adult (being
shadowed by a Red-tailed Hawk).

Two Black Vultures. Unexpected.

A Common Raven. Even more unexpected. Bird was snacking on the ground, then
cleaning its bill and puffing up like a pufferfish on a nearby perch.

Northern Harrier male over the landfill.

Red-Shouldered Hawk perched by bridge.

Matthew

Backyard & Beyond (6th anniversary!)
http://matthewwills.com

Highlights of a glorious, barely winter day today at Croton
Point Park. We walked from train station to the Point and back, 11:30-3:15.

At least one adult Bald Eagle  -- 3 sightings of an adult over span of walk may
have been more than one individual -- and one sub-adult (being shadowed by a
Red-tail Hawk).

Two Black Vultures.

A Common Raven. Bird was snacking on the ground, then