From: geneseebirds-l-boun...@geneseo.edu
[mailto:geneseebirds-l-boun...@geneseo.edu] On Behalf Of Bird observations
from western New York
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 2:01 PM
To: Genesee Birds
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] Tufted Duck Canandaigua Lake

Hello all,

Brooke Morse's Tufted Duck was found again today by Willie D'Anna at An
eBird hotspot called find Canandaigua Lake-Vine Valley in the Town of
Middlesex. We viewed the duck on South Lake Road from 1:15-1:45 where the
flock of Redheads, Lesser Scaup, a Canvasback and a few Common Goldeneye was
fairly close to the east shore. The Tufted Duck was staying close to the
Lesser Scaup.

Good luck if you go!

Celeste

Medina NY