I'd like to second Anne's shout out about EagleOptics. Customer service
is great, you can try and return if you need to and their support of
not-for-profits is awesome. Central Westchester Audubon wasn't able to
use the same matching program SMRA used but they were helpful, pointed
out the best choice for the price and the best deal to be had for what
was purchased.

Yes, there's a thrill to going to Cape May but if you can't afford the
time EO is worth your consideration.