Ardith Bondi has kindly added some of my recent photos of small
"white-cheeked geese" from Central Park Reservoir (NY Co.) to her
website. They include additional photos of the original bird first
found on 12 February (and still present on 9 March), and a second
similar-sized goose taken on 9 March. Also included is one of
Ardith's photos from Nickerson Beach (Nassau Co.) from 18 February.

Click on the image to enlarge.

http://www.ardithbondi.com/page127.html

Peter Post