From: Joe Jannsen
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:03 PM
To: redk...@optonline.net; NYSBIRDS-L
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Upland Sandpiper Continues

I haven't seen any reports today, so I am happy to report the Upland Sandpiper
continues just east of Oak Beach near pole #483.  Viewed from the eastbound
shoulder.

Joe

On Apr 11, 2016, at 6:45 PM,
"redk...@optonline.net<mailto:redk...@optonline.net>"
<redk...@optonline.net<mailto:redk...@optonline.net>> wrote:
As of 5:30 p.m. today the shorebird named in honor of the famous American
naturalist William Bartram was at the west-east turnaround a little east of Oak
Beach on Ocean Parkway. I watched it, nerve-wrackingly,  bathing in a puddle at
the edge of the road as cars whizzed by before walking across the turnaround
road......

John Turner
Subscribe, Configuration and
Leave<http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>