A singing male Prothonotary Warbler was found this morning (approx. 9:00AM) at
Connetquot River State Park. The bird was singing in the Oaks on the west side
of the river just north of the fish hatchery parking lot. The bird appeared to
be moving north along the river and after a short period ceased singing
altogether. A poor but recognizable photo is on my Flickr site.

Sue and I spent a few weeks in early May birding in Arizona. Highlights of the
trip included Tufted Flycatcher, Flame-colored Tanager, Black-capped
Gnatcatcher, and Thick-billed Kingbird. A few photos from our trip are included
on my Flickr site.

Ken Feustel
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kfeustel/