Several of us saw the Garganey from East Rd. looking across K-M marsh. It was
between the 2nd & third tow path rd power poles (from right) as seen from East
Rd. not too far past the new house. It was down from a "double-headed" large
bush (really 2 bushes growing together).
A life bird for my birthday!
Donna Scott

Sent from my iPhone