For anyone contemplating an afternoon twitch, the Wilson's Phalarope continues
on the East Pond, feeding near the raunt and showing well from the overlook. If
you are not familiar with the naming conventions for areas on the pond, here is
a link with an embedded map -
http://birdingdude.blogspot.com/2013/07/jamaica-bay-shorebird-report-7-11-13.html?m=1

Many of the usuals continue on the pond as well including a high number of
Black Skimmers for me (27). No sign as yet of the White-faced Ibis.

Cheers,
--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire