I respectfully disagree as it is rather hard to hide a Snowy Owl in summer if
it stays. In this case personally I think working with the system is a good
idea ,however,since I am a couple hundred miles distant I will not be directly
involved Good luck to both the owl and birder's Gerry Smith

Sent from my iPhone