The Ruff is being seen at the north end of the East Pond. It is on the east
side and making its way back south. If you are at the overlook at Big John's,
look north or south along the east side and you should be able to pick this
bird up.

It looks a bit like "Rufous Ruff" from 2012 but it has a lot more breeding
plumage  -
http://birdingdude.blogspot.com/2012/07/2nd-ruff-at-jamaica-bay-wildlife-refuge.html?m=1

For anyone wondering about the various  East Pond areas nomenclatures, please
check out the map https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/153262543/East-Pond-Guide

Cheers,

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire