For anyone thinking of checking the North End. Yesterday, I cleared the north
west trail so it is open. Please note, that knee high boots is a MUST, if
attempting to enter the pond at that end.

The water is still draining and is higher there than on the south with many
soft spots. Please be VERY careful if you venture there.

Yesterday, while a few of us observed the bird when it was first found on the
south end. It was noticeably jumpy and kept its distance. I would suggest
giving this bird ample room, as it may leave the pond if pushed.  It did leave
the pond in the afternoon although this was more as a result of the tide having
turned so that is also the other variable to consider.

Here's to an awesome shorebirding season!

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire