In keeping with creating wikipages for the Top 10 locations for the top 15
counties I just reviewed the Top 10 hotspots for Westchester County and
found that 2 locations have pushed aside previous Top 10 sites.

New wikipages were developed for '*Rye Nature Center*' and '*Teatown Lake
Reservation*'. Both have totals of 149 spp. The two that were replaced
are '*Chestnut
Ridge Hawk Watch*' and '*Lenoir Preserve*' with 146 and 141 spp.
respectively.

I haven't deleted the wikipages for the two replaced hotspots. These pages
have been simplified and won't need to be updated on a monthly basis.
Additions of a site description and helpful links can and will be made for
these 'static' sites. I've removed the color highlight on the location name
denoting the # of spp. and removed the # of spp. on the table for selecting
bar charts for any month, season or full year (all years when you click the
name under 'Checklists by Season by Month' or by clicking Current Year
below the table). The notable finds section has been removed.

Enjoy!

You can see the changes to the Westchester County page here. Look at the
alphabetical list below the Top 10 locations to see links to the Hawk Watch
and Lenoir.

http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/Westchester
--
Ben Cacace