Hi Gina
The bitterns are typically fairly visible at DeKorte. There are several
fledglings and HY birds still there that have yet to disperse.
WIth a bit of patience it's usually possible to see several. There have
been double digit counts and regularly 4 or 5 visible.
cheers
Dom

www.antbirder.blogspot.com

www.aventuraargentina.com