The WETA has been seen on and off this morning on the northeast side of
city hall. When I was watching it, it called repeatedly. I'll upload photos
to my eBird checklist after the holiday. Thanks to Menachem and Logan Kahle
for re-finding it and to Cedric Duhalde for reporting the bird yesterday.

Zach Schwartz-Weinstein
Normally Albany