If you walk north before going west you can avoid the steps/big hill. I think
the street is 218, but just keep going north til you see no stairs. A slight
detour only.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2016, at 8:18 AM, Karen Fung
easternblueb...@gmail.com<mailto:easternblueb...@gmail.com> [ebirdsnyc]
<ebirdsnyc-nore...@yahoogroups.com<mailto:ebirdsnyc-nore...@yahoogroups.com>>
wrote:

I was there yesterday afternoon and was able to get a few pics around 2:15 pm.
My eBird checklist is here:

A warning to those taking the #1 train to 215th St: if you continue on 215th to
walk west into the park, you'll be walking up 7 flights of stone steps to get
there, so be prepared! Of course you'll get your reward on the way back when
it's all downhill.   There may be another way to get there that avoids the
steep incline, but maybe others can chime in on this.

I checked my Fitbit after arriving home, and it showed that I walked the
equivalent of 32 flights of stairs (which included those in and out of the
subway).  I would say that the trip accounted for at least 26 of those flights,
so it was a good workout.

Karen Fung
NYC

__._,_.___
________________________________
Posted by: Karen Fung
<easternblueb...@gmail.com<mailto:easternblueb...@gmail.com>>
________________________________
     *       Reply to sender
<mailto:easternblueb...@gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Inwood%20Hill%20Pk%20Empid%20%28Manhattan%29%20-%20notes%20from%20Saturday%27s%20sighting>
    *       Reply to group
<mailto:ebirds...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Inwood%20Hill%20Pk%20Empid%20%28Manhattan%29%20-%20notes%20from%20Saturday%27s%20sighting>
     *       Start a New
Topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ebirdsnyc/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYmx2cWlvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzMzM2MzUwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0ODE0NjIxNjU->
       *       Messages in this
topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ebirdsnyc/conversations/topics/16716;_ylc=X3oDMTM3bXVtb2lrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzMzM2MzUwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NwRtc2dJZAMxNjcxNgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0ODE0NjIxNjUEdHBjSWQDMTY3MTY->
 (1)
________________________________
[https://s.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/megaphone/1464031581_phpFA8bON]
Have you tried the highest rated email app?<https://yho.com/1wwmgg>
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on
the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes
(Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with
1000GB of free cloud storage.
 3

[Yahoo!
* Privacy<https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> *
Terms of Use<https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>

.

The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message,
you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or
any information contained in the message. If you have received this material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you.