From: Peter Schoenberger
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2017 10:44 AM
To: NYSBIRDS-L@cornell.edu
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Shawanagunk Grasslands

NY birding community ,
For as long as I can remember, Ralph Tabor has been caring for the Shawanagunk
Grasslands in Ulster County.  He mows the trails. He fill the feeders and more
than that, he buys the seed. I have just installed a donation box at the new
gazebo at the parking lot. So the next time you go birding there, go find the
box and be generous. We can never compensate Ralph for ALL he has done there
but lets give it our best shot.

Peter Schoenberger-Ulster County Birding Committee
Welcome and Basics
Rules and Information
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
Archives: