From: Ian Worley <iwor...@uvm.edu>
Date: Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 7:06 PM
Subject: [VTBIRD] Red-tailed Hawk subspecies in Vermont .... and how to
submit them to eBird
To: vtb...@list.uvm.edu

Red-tailed Hawk subspecies are catching birders' eyes in neighboring
states, and now in Vermont.  How are they recognized and how should they be
reported to eBird and the Vermont Bird Records Committee?  What if I'm not
interested in the subspecies?

These questions are answered in a new article just published on the Vermont
eBird website: http://ebird.org/content/vt/news/red-tailed-hawks-recognizin
g-subspecies-in-vermont/

If you have questions regarding eBird entries of subspecies, feel free to
contact any of the six Vermont eBird county coordinators/reviewers:  Sue
Elliot, Craig Provost, Spencer Hardy, Kyle Jones, Ian Worley, and Kent
McFarland.

Good birding to all as spring migration rolls in during the next many weeks!

Ian

Richard Guthrie