Alas. For what it's worth, a friend I texted before I could post hurried
over there and saw nothing at all except some big dogs frolicking on the
shore and an annoyed heron.

My wife and I weren't able to get any pics (we hadn't even expected to be
birding, and didn't want to chase after it), so we can't confirm it.