From: bounce-121880047-3714...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121880047-3714...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Patricia Lindsay
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 11:46 PM
To: NYS Birds <NYSBIRDS-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Bob Kurtz, now passed

Our dear friend Bobby Kurtz passed away today, after several months of illness.

Bobby was an unforgettable birder, whose enthusiasm added excitement to
our collective adventure of birds. Being with him was a natural part of
decades of discovery for us. We learned a lot together, and enjoyed it
all immensely.

Details of arrangements will follow soon.

Northwest winds are forecast tomorrow at the Fire Island hawkwatch,
where Bobby sought them so often.

Patricia Lindsay and Shai Mitra
Bay Shore, NY

This communication and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which
is privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited and to notify the sender immediately.