All,

On Saturday on the Battery Harris Platform at Fort Tilden in Queens we will
be holding the 4th Annual Queens County Bird Club Big Sit, during which
we'll try to break our record of 76 species set in 2015. The event is all
day, from pre-dawn to dark, so you can stop by any time and stay as long or
as little as you like. Dress warm, as it tends to be windy up on the
platform, and bring snacks and a good attitude.

To get to the platform, park by the westernmost ballfield in the park and
walk straight west on the gravel road/path. You can see the large hill with
the platform on top just to the north of the road ahead of you. Walk to the
hill, come up the steps, and help count birds!

Hope to see you there.

Good Birding,
Corey Finger