I am still in disbelief days after learning about Holly. I will always remember
her radiant smile and spirited ways during the days of sharing a Margarita at
Cupsogue.

My heartfelt condolences to the entire family on such a tragic loss. Holly was
a sweet, spirited soul who will be missed.

This has been hard to process.

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire