I just spoke with one of the parks managers in Pelham bay and he is going top see if they can postpone or stop the process....  fingers crossed

Arie Gilbert
North Babylon, NY

WWW.Powerbirder.blogspot.com
WWW.qcbirdclub.org

On 11/15/2017 9:32 AM, Steven Sachs wrote:
I am watching as they are filling in the puddles in the parking lot at orchard
beach. They got nothing better to do in the city of New York? These puddles are
important for local birds to get fresh water. There have been some rarities in
these puddles recently too I understand. I don't get it
Steve sachs
Tarrytown

Sent from my iPad