I just picked up the post and subsequently looked at the available online
photos. The very tiny bill look very good for a Hammond's Flycatcher. Just in
case anyone needed motivation to get out to Central Park.

Please post both positive and negative updates including directions to the
location seen/refound.

Thanks Menachem for posting this to the list serves.