Thanks.  I don't see the Holly Tree, which was a pace a lot of people tried
today for the Hammond's.
Bob LewisSleepy Hollow NY

    On Friday, December 1, 2017, 10:09:03 PM EST, Anders Peltomaa
<anders.pelto...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I got a couple of requests today for a map with the named locations
https://flic.kr/p/Cr1oJM

This is a screenshot of David Barrett’s google map.
good birding,
Anders --  NYSbirds-L List Info:  Welcome and Basics   Rules and Information
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave  Archives:  The Mail Archive  Surfbirds  ABA
 Please submit your observations to eBird!  --