Birders,

Attached is the link to my blog listing the species and rarities denoted. The
count resulted in 121 total species.

http://prospectsightings.blogspot.com/2017/12/fwd-preliminary-count-summary-kings.html

Thanks to all the participants who helped and to Compiler Rick Cech with
assistance from Paul Keim, and volunteers who set up the dinner . The Brooklyn
Bird Club is greatly indebted to all our counters and volunteers in doing this
great event.

In addition, we like to offer our gratitude to the Prospect Park Alliance and
Boathouse director Marie Carrasco for use of the beautiful Prospect Park
Boathouse for our count dinner.

Till next year, Happy Holidays!

Peter Dorosh
BBC Trips Chair.