The umpteen responses I’ve gotten to the contrary are why I hedged my
sureness.

Does anyone know the proper protocol for entering escapees on checklists
(benefitting science) without having them inaccurately show up on lifelists
(benefitting type-A listers)?

Also, I know some of my Central Park checklists include Budgies, but
there’s no Budgie on my NYS life list, so I must have done something right.

Thanks!

--
BTW