I believe they don’t count on county/state lists or users' lists, even if
you report them as regular species taxa (or if they don't have a domestic
designation in the first place). If you tick a Black Swan in Australia,
you'll see your list go up by one. If you tick it in NJ, you won't, even if
you enter it without the feral/domestic moniker.
The eBird algorithm 'decides' where it's apprpriate from a listing
perspective. At least that was my understanding.... I might be wrong.

*Dominic Garcia-Hall*

*www.antbirds.com <http://www.antbirds.com/>*

*NY  +1 917 740 1945*
*UK  +44 161 408 4002*