Cesar,

You very admirably reiterated "THE LAW OF INDIRECT OBSERVATION".

See the "universal laws of birding" on the Queens county Bird Club's web page.

http://www.qcbirdclub.org/the-universal-laws

and FWIW on first sight I thought MGWA too...

Arie Gilbert
North Babylon, NY

WWW.Powerbirder.blogspot.com
 WWW.qcbirdclub.org

Where's That Bird? Maps to Local Birding Hotspots!
http://www.qcbirdclub.org/birding-site-maps