Location pages have been created for the current top 10 sites for
Livingston County based on total species seen. Numbers in parentheses
represents the # of sub-locations for these sites.
See link below for images showing several tips on using the wiki page:
• Multiple Locations: Bar Charts
• Multiple Locations: Google Maps Directions
• Single Location: Google Maps Directions
If you spot any issues with the pages please let me know off list.
Also, could you help verify that the 'Directions' link on the location
pages points to a nearby public parking spot or to an entrance to the site?
Total # of shared locations (hotspots) added is 44 bringing the total
coverage to 1,793 hotspots or 30.0% of 5,982 for New York State.
*Livingston County <http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/Livingston>*
• Conesus Inlet WMA (Livingston Co.) (5)
• Conesus Lake, Long Point Park
• Conesus Lake, Vitale Park
• Genesee Valley Greenway (Livingston Co.) (3)
• Hemlock Lake Park
• Indian Fort Nature Preserve
• Nations Road IBA (8)
• Letchworth State Park (Livingston Co.) (21)
• Rattlesnake Hill WMA (Livingston Co.)
• Twin Cedars Environmental Area (DEC pond), Avon
*GOOGLE MAP DIRECTIONS*
The 'Google Map Directions' link on the wiki are linked to a nearby parking
lot or near the south or east end of the location based on the thinking
that keeping sun behind you when starting out is best.
If you know of a better parking place please zoom in on this location on
Google Maps and send the URL to me off list.
Wiki for NYS eBird Hotspots
Facebook Discussion for NYS eBird Hotspots: Q & A
NYSbirds-L List Info:
Please submit your observations to eBird: