Today at ~ 1530, after picking up clothes at the dry-cleaners in Riverhead,
my route home took me past the Roanoke Ave Elementary School, where
lo-and-behold, 4 Turkey Vultures were up warming themselves atop the
school's chimney ! Across the street at # 542 (1st house n/o the Firehouse)
there were 7 more roosting in the pine tree in its backyard. The
"motherload" however, was waiting for me at the intersection of Roanoke Ave
& Elton Street ! In the 3 spruce trees on the w/s of Roanoke, there were a
total of 21 vultures, with 1 being a Black.....yessssssssssssss!  Life is
good !

Cheers,
Bob