You can park in the main Tiffany Creek Preserve lot and follow the trail to the
field. Takes about 7 minutes each way to walk. There's a road that creeps right
along the solitaire habitat, but it's marked as a private drive.
Here's a very rudimentary map that I marked up with my fat fingers. Also,
Google Maps isn't very helpful for orienting to the parking lot (I drove by it
three times). Google Earth is better!
Happy birding,Purbita
-------- Original message --------From: John Gluth <jgl...@optonline.net> Date:
1/9/18  8:28 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NYSBIRDS-L-for posts posts
<NYSBIRDS-L@cornell.edu> Subject: Re:[nysbirds-l] Subject: Solitaire yes - 1/9
Tiffany Creek (Nassau Co)
I've yet to see a post containing any specifics about accessing this field, so
I'll ask: Can it be walked, or does one have to stay near the road and scope
the shrubbery in the middle and the peripheral trees? Not that I have time to
chase this bird any time soon.

John Gluth,
Sent from my iPhone