I explored the course to no avail last weekend, but there were many, many geese
out there, coming and going throughout the day. There was parking and access on
Commonwealth Boulevard along the eastern border. Lots of families were at the
park to sled on the rolling hills of the course. I don’t know if it’s “come
one, come all” access or open to local residents or what, but no one spoke up
or stopped the exploration of a birder who simply followed the lead of the
sled-toting parents.

Cheers!
-Tim H