From: bounce-122251285-3714...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-122251285-3714...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Sy Schiff
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 2:45 PM
To: nysbirds-l@cornell.edu
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Point Lookout

After a visit to Hempstead Lake SP, Joe Giunta, Debbie Martin and I (Sy Schiff)
went looking for the KING EIDERS. It was with a  score of COMMON EIDERS at the
4th jetty (inlet is 5). Other ducks included SURF SCOTER and LONG-TAILED DUCKS
along with a diminished est. 600 GREATER SCAUP.
PURPLE SANDPIPERS were seen on 3 different jetties. There are deep crevasses
between the rocks and the shorebirds quickly disappeared after being
momentarily flushed by a crashing surf. There may have been more.
Three tries, but we got our target birds.
Sy

Subscribe, Configuration and
Leave<http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>
Archives:
The Mail
Archive<http://www.mail-archive.com/nysbirds-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html>
Surfbirds<http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L>
ABA<http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01>
This communication and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which
is privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited and to notify the sender immediately.