I found it's not very obvious how to get your life list for a hotspot
(shared location) or region on eBird. To access this feature I've been
going to the 'Overview' page for each location. In the right column you'll
see your statistics under 'Top eBirders'. If you are in the list of top
eBirders (image #1: left) you can click the # of species you've seen to
view your list (image #2). When you're outside the top 10 there's a line
labeled 'You'. Clicking the # will bring up the same list (image #1: right).

On the NYS eBird Hotspots you can click on 'Overview' or to go directly to
the list click on:

• 'My State Life List' on the NYS page
• 'My County Life List' on all 62 county pages
• 'My Location Life List' for wiki pages that exist (currently 1,805 out of
6,045 locations)

Click on the map or the alphabetical list of counties to navigate the site:
• http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/Birding+in+New+York

Link for images: http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/LocationLifeList

Here are the steps to get there directly via eBird.org:

For the county, state, province or country 'Overview' pages:
• Click 'Explore' near the top of the eBird.org home page
• Select 'Explore a Region'
• Type in the county, state, province or country in the search box
• Go to the Top eBirders section and click the # in the green bar by your
name or 'You'

For any of the hotspot 'Overview' pages:
• Click 'Explore' near the top of the eBird.org home page
• Select 'Explore Hotspots'
• Type the location name in the search box
• Click on 'View Details' in the pop-up box
--
Ben Cacace
Manhattan, NYC