On the way back from a NYSOA field trip in Long Lake, Robert Buckert (young
birder) and I stopped by what appears to be an under birded county-
Jefferson, except for a few individuals.   We saw a number of species,
probably the most exciting for me were Trumpeter Swans at Perch River.  I
believe these might be residents but nonetheless fun to watch

Lynn Bergmeyer