Actually Jefferson County is well birder by North Country Standards Compared to
Lewis or St Lawrence areas outside of the Blue Line Jefferson has a fair number
of Active birders Perch River was the first place in the State where Trumpeter
Swans became established Expanding from the reintroduction project in Ontario
they were nesting there by the mid 1990s thus have been well established here
for two decades good birding

Gerry Smith gosh...@gisco.net

Birds rise above it all