-------- Original message --------From: David La Magna <dlama...@gmail.com>
Date: 2/19/18  5:08 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: nysbird...@list.cornell.edu Subject:
[nysbirds-l] Red-necked Grebe, Lake Ronkonkoma Suffolk
To my surprise there is a Red-necked Grebe on the east side of Lake Ronkonkoma.
 Other notables for this location being a red-throated loon and red-breasted
merganser (a mention this because in the past it was commented that others have
never seen it here).

A good day for red in the name?

Also the ridiculous number of common Merg as usual.

-Dave

Sent from my iPhone