I saw several eastern chipmunks around Ausable Club road this morning while
looking for Pine Grosbeaks and was surprised to see them out this early
that far north.  I found several red crossbills (type 3) there, as well as
roughly 56 Pine Siskins, several purple finches and red-breasted
nuthatches, and two Pine Grosbeaks perched in a tree near the Trailhead on
Lake Road.

Zach Schwartz-Weinstein
203 500 7774