Hi all,

I thought I would love to share these observations I had recently in Montezuma
Wildlife Refuge. You should be able to watch this from the visitor center watch
tower or from Route 89 parking area near South spring pool. I would love to
hear from you if you have been seeing lots of blackbirds in your area
especially if you are in Wayne, Ontario, Seneca and Cayuga county.

Here is my blog with links to photos and videos

https://wordpress.com/post/naturenotesfromhereandthere.wordpress.com/44

If you are not interested in reading a long write up you can view pictures here.

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipOORxshkJ2d3gEPGwesT6X_cQ31z2P6Plt3Ni92

Hope to hear from you about blackbirds in your area!

Cheers

Meena

Meena Haribal
Ithaca NY 14850