Spring "arrivals" from the East End of Long Island include oystercatchers,
tree swallows and osprey -- and the bat which appeared last winter in my
yard about this time, tentatively identified as a northern long-eared bat
by Kevin Jennings of DEC.

(and pretty tune by Jon Dee Graham)

*Bruce Horwith*
*16 Salt Marsh Path*