Just north of the Dobb's Ferry train station on the Hudson River, Wicker's
Creek empties into the Hudson.

41.018526, -73.879165
Several times I have ridden by here on the train and noticed a large collection
of birds here.  Last week there were more than a hundred gulls of the usual
three species and at least a hundred Fish Crows.  I have never seen such a
large concentration anywhere else along the Hudson (east side, Westchester).

Unfortunately, it seems to be impossible (or at least illegal) to get on to
this site.  The view from the northern end of the Dobb's Ferry train station is
barely adequate.

Anyone ever get out to this spot?
Bob LewisSleepy Hollow NY