I checked and it appears that no one has posted this to our NY lists serves.

See below report of a Black-tailed Godwit from NJ. There have been further
updates, re: the bird. If you are not subscribed to the NJ list serve, I
suggest checking the ABA (American Birding Association) website for further
details see the following link.http://birding.aba.org/mobiledigest/NJ01

Also of note, in our neck of the woods is an interesting e-bird report of a
BAR-TAILED GODWIT. I have seen no further reports of this sighting. Hopefully
if anyone, including those mafias or secret society groups ;-) we hear about
these days have any intel, they would share to the list serves. Here is a link
to the e-Bird report. http://birding.aba.org/mobiledigest/NJ01

> (\__/)

Begin forwarded message: