I was treated to a spectacular Northern Gannett show this morning at Ceaser’s
Bay Brooklyn, with well over 1000, actively fishing. They all seemed to stay
north of the Verrazano Bridge and I verified that by checking several  other
spots north of that location.

The only other highlights of note from covering other Brooklyn Coastal sites
were two Lesser Black-backed Gulls, a 2CY and 1CY (calendar year). Both
observed at Coney Island Creek.

Surprisingly, not a lot of Gulls at the usual loafing spots along the belt
(Gravesend Bay). Some were just too far out to get a definitive ID on. Though I
did look carefully, hoping for something of interest.