Yesterday I was able to get to Times Beach and Tifft for a bit, highlights
included:

*American Bittern*: *1* at Times Beach initially seen by Josh Ketry a
couple days back and *2* at Tifft. I miss this bird some years, I was
surprised to have 3 in 1 day!

*Cliff Swallow*: *1* a Tifft (Kevin Rybczynski has 2 others at Tifft)

I had *5 Yellow-rumped* and 1 Palm Warbler at Tifft (I think several people
had reported Palm at Tifft - Sue Barth, the Bertolas and others)

*White-throated Sparrows*: *93* at Tifft - I think this was the tip of the
iceberg. Moving by the dozens between the footbridge and Old Tifft St. I
don't recall ever seeing numbers like this.

Still lingering at Tifft were *5 Common Loons* and *9 Horned Grebes*.